AOP Series D2 Trunnion
Mounted Ball Valve
Two-piece, end-entry AOP Series D2 trunnion-mounted ball valves up to ASME Class 600 are available in 2- to 12-in bores.
The special graphite seals effectively prevent external leakage for fire-safe applications, conforming to API Spec 6FA or API Std 607.
Operating temperatures range from −20 to 250 degF
[−29 to 121 degC].
The following features are standard:
- double barrier stem seals
- fixed-position external stops
- stem separate from the ball
- trunnion-mounted ball for ease of operation at high pressures
- NACE MR0175 and ISO 15156 compliance
- fire-testing in accordance with API Spec 6FA or API Std 607.
- metal-backed self-lubricating PTFE sleeve bearings and thrust washers to reduce torque and extend service life
- bolted construction to facilitate job-site repairs
- electroless nickel plated (ENP) valve trim
- fire-safe graphite rings in 2-, 3-, and 4-in valves for protection against external leakage
- self-relieving seats to eliminate cavity pressure lock
- double block and bleed design
- seat injection on 6-in to 12-in valves in ASME Classes 150 through 600
- API Spec 6D monogram
- explosive-decompression-certified FKM seals
- certified low-emissions per API Std 641.